Another Interim update

I have moved on round the Gaspé peninsular and down the coast to Prince Edward Island spending the night at a campsite by the water in Summerville. It was an interesting night as the winds got up and changed direction by 180 degrees due to the nearby hurricane which is now touching down in Newfoundland to the north of here. I am leaving PEI by ferry tonight and will look for somewhere to stay when I get to Pictou in Nova Scotia. I have a lot of driving to do if I am to see Halifax, then get the ferry from Digby to across the Bay of Fundy to St John tomorrow! I aim to drive the 980km from Saint John to Montreal late on Sunday so that I can catch a bus down to New York on Monday morning.....

The map on the top IS up to date!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3rd-6th August

Wolverine creek (67.61265N, 152.26408W) from my tent at midnight on the 9th Aug.

Tues 2nd August 2011 (63.746N 150.1196W)